Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Place that Makes Greens for the Home... or Community?

This place shows a seamless transition between a home's tasteful landscaping (albeit with artificial turf(!)), and the great golf game of the home's residents. Could be true. And so why not substitute "Community" for "Home" in that sentence. A community's tasteful landscaping leads to a community's great golf game. That's us! Who doesn't have an empty lot near them they might enjoy pitching to?
It's called, "TheYardShop.net" and has a special landscapinggolf section.

(Crazy, right? I wish I could post this anonymously. Well, Matt Weeks, Roderick Loud, Elizabeth Joyce, Steve Shelburne, I'm hereby conscripting you. At some point or another you each voiced support for this, so, the way I look at it, if I get laughed off the stage for this, you're goin' down with me! )

(But no crazier than shooting the artificial rapids at Pierre Bayou White Water City Park, come to think of it. [See bayoustouse.blogspot.com for examples of that. But heck, I can pin that radical fantasy on the whole Bayou Chapter of the Ozark Society, right Mark Norris?)

No comments: