So, if you haven't joined us already, consider joining and inviting your "Facebook friends".
Anyway, we'll meet tomorrow at 8:20 at Centenary Square, as usual. Again, that's across the street from George's Grill; enter from the back parking lot and you can't miss us.
- update on non-profit status
- to do's on the bike routes plan
- to do's on the Coates Bluff greenway
- report from Robert and Loren on what they learning on their scouting hike
- (an idea that came to us was removing the fence going along the edge of the forest and having that be a paved bike path go along the back borders of Magnet HS and Swepco Park before going into the forest below Coates Bluff)
- Stacye Palmer's help with promotion, our further thoughts on design, routes, etc.
- logo for ABS letterhead
- improvements to ABetterShreveport.org site
- improvements to bikeSB.org site
- discussion topics for Facebook site
- other uses for Facebook site