Monday, June 8, 2009

First downtown meeting a success...

I just wanted to share what April Dahm wrote recently, after helping to how our first meeting about downtown that was... downtown!

I would first like to each and everyone one of you who was able to make the first A Better Shreveport meeting that focused on the revitalization of downtown Shreveport. We had a wonderful discussion and many ideas and suggestions came forth. In my email, I am attaching the short questionaire that only but a few people were able to complete during our meeting. Please try to complete the form as best as you can and return it to me via e-mail as soon as you can. I would like to compile all the information prior to our next meeting which will be sometime during the week of June 22nd. We will meet again at the lunchtime hour at the Cafe at Artspace as Michael Chisum has graciously offered to cater our working lunch.
If you can, please make a contact list of other people you feel that would contribute to our group. Please call them and invite them personally to our next meeting. I hope to have a meeting date by this Friday.
Again, thank you for your enthusiasm and interest in downtown Shreveport.
Best,
April Dahm

And if you'd like a copy of the aforementioned questionairre, email me at ldemerath gmail.

No comments: